Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Brooklyn, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 2:46pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Hinduism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Poorly)
Do More Faster by Brad Feld and David Cohen. This book is about a incubation program called Techstars. Which if you get in, you have 3 months to create a company. I actually got to meet two Techstars alumn on my trip to Cali.
Escape from Cubicle Nation by Pam Slim actually inspired me to change job environments. The cool thing is I actually got to talk to this author even if it was through Twitter.
Lie To Me (canceled) which is based off of the work of Paul Ekman.
Parks and Rec
The Office, Episodes
Favorite Movies I think it depends on the mood but to name a few...
Live Free or Die Hard
The Bourne Trilogy
Ocean 11, 12, and 13
Iron Man 1 and 2
Hot Tub Time Machine
Tazo Iced Green Tea
- You are really fun and want to laugh.
- I'm starting to get into wine so if you are looking someone to drink wine with :D
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.