Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:36pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Catholicism but not too serious about it
- Pisces and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Medicine / Health
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t want kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Amf222 Washington, District of Columbia more pure
spr342 Arlington, Virginia more adventurous
jxc8243 Arlington, Virginia more adventurous
parisa920 Washington, District of Columbia less desiring of sex
clc5u Washington, District of Columbia less desiring of sex
maeved Washington, District of Columbia more attentive
kdodmv Alexandria, Virginia more artsy
hayleykt Alexandria, Virginia less desiring of sex
My real passion in life is to work with the military - active duty, veterans, and their family.
Also humor. I can usually find humor in almost everything and often laugh at situations that are stressful or uncomfortable. I've been told I should take the show on the road and do stand up.
Movies: I'm going to quote a few of my favorites but I have many more! And I really enjoy documentaries.
1. It's called Project Mayhem.
2. I killed your cat, you druggie b****. Why? I thought it would bring closure to our relationship.
3. What are you drinking? Cranberry juice. What is it, your period?
4. Movement two men, approximately 40 goats. They're not on anybody's side. We don't have to shoot them.
5. Anarchy, Anarachy!! I don't know what that means but I love it!
6. Boats and hoes!
7. It's too damn hot for a penguin to be just walkin' around here. I gotta send him back to the South Pole.
8. What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.
9. And we're the three best friends that anyone could have!
10. You know, if my dog was as ugly as you. I'd shave his butt and tell him to walk backwards.
11. Clever girl.
Music: Love it all except county. Some to include Aerosmith, Led Zepplin, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Guns and Roses, Janis Joplin, and many many more. I have an old soul and prefer classic rock but do enjoy some modern bands-Cold War Kids, M83,Fleet Foxes, The Naked and Famous, Ben Howard, Radical Face, Iron and Wine, Young the giant, Little Comets, Passion Pit, etc. And of course, 90s bands - Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, Jane's Addiction, Blink 182, etc.
-Food/Water/oxygen (basic fundamentals of life)
-Virginia Tech Football
-Boston Red Sox
Some things that I've noticed from this website:
- guys don't like horror movies.
- guys say they are good at math and then miss the math question on the 'questions' portion of the profile.
- guys say they are good at grammar and "love literature" and then miss the Shakespeare question on the 'questions' potion of the profile and/or have grammar/spelling mistakes all over their profile.
- traveling has become so cliché to the point where I don't even want to talk about it.
- based on what guys say about other girls on this site and what I have seen, we are all robots plugging in buzz words that Yahoo! tells us to in their featured articles that occasionally make the front page.
- guys want to "get married but not settle down". Not too sure what that means but remember, Mad Men is not a documentary.
I can be pretty analytical and like to read, decipher, and solve things. This website is interesting and is almost like a social experiment.
The Truman Show is by far the scariest movie ever made.
I have a weird obsession with John F. Kennedy.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 23–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating