Hello OKC. I have been here some months and have made an observation of the patrons of this site. They all claim they are more than their profiles. That mere text and photo's and questions answered cannot define them as an entity. I have a different claim all together. Postulate with me if you will, the possibility of Solipsism. The theory that the self is the only reality. As a result I, currently do not exist. Or perhaps you don't and I created you. Perhaps I have messaged you, if this is so then I am a figment of your imagination, an ego reinforcement to validate you, my creator. If you are reading my profile and twinges of interest, and... and other feelings are aroused, then maybe I am a gateway to break you from the monotony of your existence as "God" until the end of "time", what ever that is. But the truth of the matter is, I am just text and pictures currently. My existence is purely up to you.
All right. Now that my pseudo-intellectual thought experiment is out of the way we can get down to it.
- A Geek: I have a great love for table top gaming, Live Action Role Playing, the fantasy/sci-fi genre and the scientific method.
- A Mixed Martial Artist: I've been involved in combat sports for 13 years. I am 5-2 as an amateur MMA fighter.
- Left Leaning: But I despise PC language. Censorship is a terrible thing.
- A Comedy Fan: I love stand up comedy and want to try it. I did improv comedy in high school.
- Sober: I don't indulge in recreational drug use. Yes alcohol is a drug.
- Lacking in Long Term Relationship Experience
- An Animal Lover: Not like that....