I say funny shit here and there. I know & call out BS when I see it. I'm on the constant search of the soul, yet I feel as if I've nailed down my direction in life... if that sounded a bit pretentious to you, then we're on the same page.
Wow, is it even realistically possible to naturally write out a detailed profile of yourself in 1000 words? Don't answer that question, because your answer is most likely a yes, while mine is a "desperately trying for a yes, but achieving a no". If you want, you can skip this part; this is me attempting to break 1000 words without using the ol' "duplicating" trick. So here's a few useless facts about myself to pass the time.
- I'm probably one of the 7 people left in this world who is actually fascinated by astronomy.
- Even though it says in the stats "Drugs - Sometimes", I haven't actually DONE any recreational drugs. I put "Sometimes" because I'm open to it and will probably try them out later down the line. Nothing hard, though, just small stuff.
- I'm not religious, nor am I atheist. I'm a Deist.
- When I was in 3rd grade, I was absolutely fascinated by 60s counter-cultures, such as hippies and surf bums. I wanted to be just like them when I grew up... I'm proof that kids are stupid.
- I LOVE video games, but the older, the better. I miss the arcades so much.
- The cheapest adventures are the most memorable. Screw spending cash on nightclubs or parties; I'll take a drive to nowhere in particular.
interests: dream interpreting, the paranormal, old school gaming, sarcastic banter, mst3k, other geeky-related things, INTP
I am sarcastic, open-minded, and level-headed
Also, if you're down with the sickness, send me your 3DS code--I need more Pokemans/Animal Crossing fruit!