A little about me:
- I grew up wanting to be in show business in some fashion. I nearly trained to be a child actor, but decided to focus on school first & see if I still wanted to pursue that. Well, that did change, and instead of being in front of the camera, I wanted to be behind the scenes instead, so I set my path in TV/Film production. Halfway through that venture in college, I discovered my natural talent for audio production, and made the switch to radio production/broadcasting--that's where I still am today. Presently employed at a radio production office, and currently looking into voice over/narration on the side.
- I have a tremendous love for astronomy. I love getting out of the city/suburbs at least once or twice a year, just to look at the night sky out in the desert.
- Disneyland Annual Pass holder. Premium all the way!
- I like going to shows/concerts, or checking out a museum I haven't visited in years. Always excited to try new things and experiences, as long as it's not scuba-diving or skydiving (medical reasons bar me from those two activities).
- I don't drink or smoke, but it doesn't bother me if you do.
- I have a dry, but witty sense of humor. Love trading sarcastic banter, playfully of course. I don't dig cynicism. As the immortal words of Joel Hodgson, "Don't be an asshole."
- Lastly, I'm a big movie buff. I don't like to be the guy that talks endless crap on movies I've never seen, so I'll give anything a fair watch & judgement. Video games are cool, too, but the older games are better, in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, though, I love me some Zelda, Pokemon, League of Legends, etc. Board games are also amazing--independent ones, particularly. Games like Powergrid, Munchkin, or Zombies!