Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • Washington, DC
- Last Online
- Apr 2
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Indonesian (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Doing little things for significant others that they may take for granted.
I can make a decent meal from random stuff in the fridge.
My reflex is pretty good too.
Movies: Superhero movies, Fast and Furious, Taking Pelham 123, Inside Man, Godzilla, Star Trek.
Show: TopGear UK, The Big Bang Theory, Fifth Gear, West Coast Customs, Overhaulin, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Mr. Bean, Friends.
Food: spicy food, comfort food, and ethnic food. I am an adventurous eater.
2. Car: this is probably the most interesting and exciting way to get from A to B.
3. Google map and subway map (yes, I have a very poor sense of direction) but I'm a pretty good driver. If you're late, I can get you anywhere on time as long as you tell me when and where to turn.
4. Noodles and fried rice. They don't complement each other but I like them.
5. A watch. I want to be on time but for some reasons, I was born with inherent tardiness.
6. Cash. I have been stuck without cash many times on separate occasions when I travel.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
-you know what you want and need from this life.
-you let someone you trust to take your hand and go for an interesting and memorable adventure.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.