Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Paris, France • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Aug 15, 2014
- 5′ 7″ (1.69m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), German (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
- geolocalizing and live recording thieves to catch them
- Hitchhiking in Yemen
- Eating snakes, dogs, grasshopers & bees in China
- Went to an island in front of somalia
- Been arrested by a warship on a rubber boat on my way to a small island
- Swam in the Seine river in front of the Eiffel Tower for a swimming competition
- Worked for the French Embassy in Mauritius in the Indian Ocean
- Crossed the US, Mexico and Belize couchsurfing
- Looked for crocodiles in a forrest
- Swam with whales sharks and giant turtles
- Climbed pyramids
- Helped the music master of NYC gramercy's square church to find the good beat at 1am in an empty church
- Been accused of burglary in texas and of setting a massive fire in france
- Went to an interview in hollywood to be a film producer
- Offered a beer to a bounty hunter in Malibu
- Felt asleep in a bus and woke at the bus depot far away from everything.
- Got a black eye in a fight in Scotland
- Stepped over the 10th deadliest snake in world in Thailand during a hike
- Did some sport on the roof a cargo between Cebu and Iloilo in the Philipinnes
- Hiked in the forbidden Paris catacombs
- Did kayaking and camping on remote islands of the archipelago of Bakuit
Movies : Coen brothers, Woody Allen, Clint Eastwood, Kubrick...
Music : Archive, Silversun Pickups, Massive Attack, Girls in Hawaii, the Knife...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.