Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Sep 23, 2013
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Science / Engineering
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Greek (Fluently), Italian (Fluently), French (Poorly), C++ (Okay)
Answering questions. I love the mental proccess of formulating an answer to any question.
Movies: Seven Pounds, A Law Abiding Citizen, Equilibrium, The Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Interview with a Vampire, Tremors, Shaun of the Dead. Far too many to make an actual list, mostly of the sci-fi, action, horror and fantasy genre with a few select social movies.
Music: Epic metal, some hip hop, small doses of rap, classic music, and a wide selection of specific songs from many genres. A few examples: What a Wonderful World, Clubbed to Death, Run to the Hills, I've got the Power, Gangsta's Paradise.
Food: Pizza. I actually used το own and work on a small pizza restaurant. Beyond that, far too many recipes from the most mundane to the most exotic.
2. Someone to share this inspiration.
3. Free time to actually do something with the inspiration.
4. Pen and paper. The challenge of filling up an empty page of
paper drove me through my worst moments.
5. A computer with internet. Ok, I could do without it, but it wouldn't be pretty.
6. My trenchcoat.
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
If you feel that people around you don't understand what you have to say, then I'd certainly love to hear you :)
If you have crazy ideas but you are smart enough to think twice before doing something you will regret, if you believe that good relationships are a weird coctail of intrigue, dedication and understanding, then I'm sure we have a lot to share!
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.