New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Frederick, MD • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Oct 13, 2014
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Strictly other
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Mostly monogamous
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly), French (Poorly)
My wife and I have an open relationship, though I'm not looking for a booty call, just new friends that might go somewhere more if we click.
I love reading, writing, gaming and while I am not be any means a "party guy", I do enjoy punctuating the general sobriety of life with the occasional night of debauchery among friends. Like any good nerd, I also love games of just about any sort, be it a group board game, evening-long Dungeons and Dragons with friends, or videogames of most any sort.
Since I'll be doing this by myself, I'm likely to have a good bit of leeway as far as traveling and meeting people goes for the next few months.
Movies: Alien, Aliens, Die Hard, Primer, Willow, Fight Club, Last Life in the Universe, My Neighbor Totoro, Ghostbusters, The Thing (80s, not 2011), Midnight in Paris, Drive, the first 3 Indiana Jones, Matrix trilogy and so on. I am a huge fan of movies generally speaking and will happily watch and discuss them.
Music: Placebo, Juno Reactor, Autechre, Infected Mushroom, Shpongle, Keane, The Mars Volta, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nightwish, Mira, Love Spirals Downwards, Portishead, Sneaker Pimps, Fiona Apple, Massive Attack, Muse, Lustmord and plenty more. I've also been on a 90's "alternative" kick lately, thanks to the accessibility of music on Pandora.
TV: Seinfeld, Six Feet Under, Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared, The West Wing, The Wire, old school Simpsons, South Park, and probably some others are my favorites. I've been losing interest in a lot of ongoing shows I used to watch, but there's still probably a dozen or so that grab my interest every season (currently watching Misfits, which is everything Heroes should have been)
Foods: Italian, Thai, Mexican, Indian, pretty much anything with a good heat to it. I am very partial to giant burritos.
Games: (I don't like the lack of this category here, it's 2012, time to get some recognition as a legitimate hobby) I've owned all three current consoles at one point or another, but currently I just play games on the PC. I'm also quite fond of board games, though too cheap to buy any of the really expensive ones. I also have a lifelong love of table-top gaming (Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Call of Cthulhu, etc).
2. My friends (many of whom tragically live very far away, though modern technology alleviates this somewhat).
3. Books! Though really, I mean my iPad given how many books I have on it.
4. The fan that keeps me cool in bed even on the hottest days.
5. The Internet, window to the heartwarming and horrifying and everything in between. I'm not sure what I'd do without it, aside from likely being more productive.
6. The occasional drive in a car, by myself, to no place in particular. There's a feeling there that I just can't get anywhere else of a very specific kind of peace.
Also, whatever comes to mind. I've majored or almost majored in many subjects at this point, all of which have contributed to a crowded mind. But sometimes, I like to think of nothing at all and that is quite nice.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.