Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
Brooklyn, New York
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:57pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism and laughing about it
- Leo but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes cats
Movies: 500 Days of Summer, Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog, Lost Boys, City of God, Willow, The Departed, Inception, Young Guns, Icecream Man, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Point Break, loads of others. Though I haven't gotten a chance to see many recents I hopefully will change that
Shows: Game of Thrones, True Blood, Dexter, Walking Dead, Always Sunny
Music: Old Crow Medicine Show, The Lumineers, Neon Trees, Lily Allen, Regina Spektor, Kate Nash, , Empire of the Sun, The Lawrence Arms, Alkaline Trio, Flogging Molly, Fat Freddy's drop, house, breaks, and EDM
2. Conversation and new people. Seriously, I once spent a solid 33 days sailing and couldn't speak to anyone new, I swear I almost went crazy.
3. Something to keep my hands busy
4. Bright colors
5. Facebook. Judge me as you will, but it's my primary method of communication with many of my friends.
6. Aforementioned friends.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Also if you can somehow goad me into stretching and or yoga more often. I just...can't. But I went to a tumbling class and almost died of inflexibility. So I am going to need to fix that.
ALSO Also- if you want to get a game of (drunken)Cranium going. I can never get more than 1 or 2 people interested.