* the smell of fresh cut grass, old books, and rain
* singing in the shower
* the feel of summer sun
* the beach and salty air
Here are some of my favorite quotes and song lyrics
* To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
* All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.
* A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
* Doubt thou the stars are fire,
Doubt that the sun doth move,
Doubt truth to be a liar,
But never doubt I love.
* Just ask him how he made it
He'll tell you faith and sweat
And the heart of a faithful woman,
Who never let him forget
Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I Love You
Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common since
Never let your prayin knees get lazy
And love like crazy
* You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice.
Okie dokie so here is a little bit about ME, after all that is what you are after in reading all this. I can be a bit sarcastic. I'm blunt and some people don't like it, but hey can't please them all right? I, by no means am a writer so this self summary will be random and most likely have bad grammar(I hope you can forgive me). I am currently working toward a nursing degree, and I hope that I can finish that up in the next 2 years. My music taste is very broad. If it sounds good I probably like it, that being said I have a soft spot in my heart for mid 90's pop. I grew up listening to it and it just takes me back. I love music with emotion just flowing out of it. Ugh did I mention I HATE self summaries, but what average american doesn't say that when trying to figure out what to put in one of these. I sing in the shower. Unless I am running or working out you will find me in my chuck taylors or flip flops. I do occasionally wear heels, but after breaking both my ankles its just too painful. which brings up another minor detail in the story of me, I'm quite clumsy. I have a few tattoos and piercings. If i was better at drawing I'd love to be a tattoo artist on the side. I'm not very good with first encounters, I don't know why but my shy bone comes out or something and my small talk abilities seem to disappear. Now second encounters are a whole other matter, I rock at those. I have 2 adorable kids. If you just read that and still are interested shoot me a message.