New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Tampere, Finland • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–60
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Sep 28, 2014
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Seeing Someone
- Mostly monogamous
- Has kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Finnish (Fluently), French (Okay), Swedish (Okay)
I'f however I have to try and describe myself, I consider myself to be witty, clever, strong, sensitive, passionate, caring, ambitious, very opinionated, definetly physical, somewhat intelligent, profoundly human and as such far from perfect, an introvert, sort of a basket case and rather on the artsy bohemian side. All in all a pretty saucy wench.
I might come across as somewhat hostile or arrogant, but that's really not who I am. It's easier to seem like that then to show publicly that I'm vulnerable. Showing my feelings and emotions openly is something I have yet to accomplish, so I put up defenses to shelter myself from harm. So in that sense I'm a huge coward, but I'm working on it.
Burlesque, Reading, Theatre, Larp, Singing, Dancing
Aesthetics, Animal rights, Arts, Culture, Feminism, Folklore, History, Literature, Mythology, New Wave, Philosophy, Political Sciences, Politics, Poetry, Women's studies, Queer, Anime, Acting, Burlesque, Books, Comics, Costumes, Crafts, Drawing, Fan fiction, Movies, Music, Pin-Ups, Theatre, Travelling, Body modification, Corsetry, Haute couture, Vintage
- I'm a feminist.
- I'm a diva: I'm a burlesque performer, a drop-dead gorgeous and fatally glamorous lady with flaming opinions and kick-ass attitude. To me burlesque is the perfect way to combine many of the things I'm passionate about (music, dancing, acting, freedom to express myself in my own way) with a certain "je ne sais quoi" that I find the theatre and other forms of performance arts lacking. It's also a way to have a blast and play dress-up while being publicly politically active and contributing in conversations about social and cultural issues I find important, such as beauty standards or the distinction between sex and gender.
- I'm a student: I'm trying somewhat desperately to study film & television in Tampere University of Applied Sciences, but not really sure what I want to be when I grow up, so don't hold that against me.
And yes, I know it's a cliche if there ever was one, but all the things I value most in life can be categorized under one or more of the things listed above in a "Aristotle's classification of living things" sort of way, and so I feel no need to be more specific.
(Just for the record: my definition of family includes all the important people in my life, not just my immediate family. In fact the majority of my blood relatives are not included in my family, but most of my friends are.)
That said: I'm looking for people who actually have something meaningful to say. So all the "hi how r u u r sexy u have piercings do u have MSN" -messages will be ignored. I don't mind telling people how I'm doing (usually the response to strangers is surprisingly "I'm fine, how are you") or to tell them that I don't use MSN, but I'm well aware that I'm quite sexy and that I have piercings and so these subjects don't strike me as a beginning of a long and meaningful conversation, unless of course the person in question is interested in aesthetics in some profound level, but with a starting line like "u r sexy" I highly doubt it.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.