Find better matches with our advanced matching system
52 / M / Straight / Single
Saint Louis, Missouri
- Last Online
- Today – 2:16pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m).
- Body Type
- Graduated from masters program
- Executive / Management
- Rather not say
- Has kids
- Has dogs
- English, Spanish (Poorly), Latin (Poorly)
exlawman44 Saint Louis, Missouri more adventurous
frankenduck Saint Louis, Missouri less desiring of sex
ducksoup63 Saint Louis, Missouri less desiring of sex
Fun2BCnU Saint Louis, Missouri more adventurous
Afriend44 Saint Louis, Missouri more adventurous
Slagthor Ballwin, Missouri more independent
texill Saint Louis, Missouri less trusting
boblll Saint Louis, Missouri less spiritual
I also can cook and get pretty creative on date as when properly motivated!
My 2 sons and my family
Having an overflowing the glass attitude
• give her one of my t-shirts to sleep in.
• leave her cute notes.
• kiss her in front of my friends.
• tell her she looks beautiful.
• look into her eyes when I talk to her.
• let her mess with my hair.
• just walk around with her.
• look at her like she is the only girl I see.
• hold her hand when I am around my friends.
• let her fall asleep my arms.
• tease her and let her tease me back.
• watch her favorite movie with her
• let her wear my clothes.
• let her take all the photos she wants of me.
• kiss her in the pouring rain.
• when I fall in love with her, tell her.
open her car door...always
pump her gas for her
never let a day go by that she doesn't just hear how much she means to me but make sure she FEELS IT!
pamper her/spoil her...she deserves it
bring her flowers
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 40–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
you think that your already-pretty-great life is better when shared with someone, and you’re ready to find that someone now-ish.
you’re as likely (and as happy) to spend Sunday lazying away in bed as you are to be playing games and enjoying the outdoors, but no matter what you do, there will be brunch.
you think it’s more adorable than embarrassing that I love classic love movies.
(know that I try to reply to all messages that are thoughtfully written, but I can’t reply to *all* messages, especially those not thoughtfully written.)