Find better matches with our advanced matching system
53 • M • Saint Louis, MO
- Last Online
- Today – 4:58pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids
I also can cook and get pretty creative on dates when properly motivated!
My blue eyes, smile, big arms, broad shoulders and big chest. I do not tan but am outside so much that I do get some nice color.
I like to have FUN and make others laugh(HA!)
My 2 sons and my family
Having an overflowing the glass attitude
• give her one of my t-shirts to sleep in.
• leave her cute notes.
• kiss her in front of my friends.
• tell her she looks beautiful.
• look into her eyes when I talk to her.
• let her mess with my hair.
• just walk around with her.
• look at her like she is the only girl I see.
• hold her hand when I am around my friends.
• let her fall asleep my arms.
• tease her and let her tease me back.
• watch her favorite movie with her
• let her wear my clothes.
• let her take all the photos she wants of me.
• kiss her in the pouring rain.
• when I fall in love with her, tell her.
open her car door...always
pump her gas for her
never let a day go by that she doesn't just hear how much she means to me but make sure she FEELS IT!
pamper her/spoil her...she deserves it
bring her flowers
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 40–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
you believe in love and romance (aka you’re a total hopeless romantic too).
you think that your already-pretty-great life is better when shared with someone, and you’re ready to find that someone now-ish.
you’re as likely (and as happy) to spend Sunday lazying away in bed as you are to be playing games and enjoying the outdoors, but no matter what you do, there will be brunch.
you think it’s more adorable than embarrassing that I love classic love movies.
(know that I try to reply to all messages that are thoughtfully written, but I can’t reply to *all* messages, especially those not thoughtfully written.)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.