Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Feb 14
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Capricorn but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Dislikes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Dutch (Fluently), German (Okay), Spanish (Poorly), Portuguese (Poorly)
Lover-NL Tilburg, Netherlands more desiring of sex
mblaa Tilburg, Netherlands more adventurous
jd111969 Tilburg, Netherlands more adventurous
mark1980-3 Tilburg, Netherlands more desiring of sex
master_of_light Breda, Netherlands more spiritual
robbez Tilburg, Netherlands more loving
WillemTilburg Tilburg, Netherlands more adventurous
cripplepimp Eindhoven, Netherlands more adventurous
Music: Radiohead, Tori Amos, Aphex Twin, REM, Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, Björk, Portishead, Madeleine Peyroux, PJ Harvey, A Perfect Circle, Tortoise.
Movies: Movies directed by Iñárritu (Babel, 21 Grams, especially Biutiful), Quentin Tarantino. Recently I enjoyed The Tree of Life, Cloud Atlas, and Melancholia. I enjoy art house movies in general.
Books: I prefer scientific books: Gödel Escher Bach (Hofstadter), Freakonomics (Levitt), anything from Malcolm Gladwell (Blink, Outliers), A Short History of Nearly Everything (Bryson). Fiction: Things like The Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy.
Food: I'm an omnivore, though I try to eat meat only sparingly. I like most cuisine, including Italian, Japanese, Chinese. I do like to cook, but unfortunately I'm not a masterchef yet :)
- Coffee: I love the smell and taste
- Travel: nothing like a change of environment to inspire you
- Computers/Internet: I enjoy creating programs/apps/sites.... say it loud: "I'm sometimes a nerd and I'm proud!" ;)
- Philosophy/life wisdom: even though there is no single truth, there is value in trying to reach one.. it expands your mind
- Love: relationships, both emotional and physical, are a beautiful thing
- How interesting it is that we all grow up with rules and values, that now to me seem increasingly ridiculous. Why don't more people open up their minds?
- Trying to get to know myself better, finding out what _I_ really want instead of doing what's expected of me.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–40
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners, long-distance penpals, casual sex
Oh and if you speak Portuguese.. please be my friend! I'm trying to learn it but need some sparring partners! Obrigado!