Listing things that I could never do with out is difficult. There
are a lot of things that I don't need in my life-- To make it
easier, I will list things that I HATE, and CAN live with
DISCLAIMER:*I've noticed that there are quite a few people reading
my profile with no sense of humor. You need one to understand me,
you need one to understand the following list*
Things Alex CAN do without:
1. Parking Enforcement Nazis- You know of this first hand if you
live in my area.
2. People who are extremely lazy, and use it as an excuse for doing
3. One-Uppers.. You know the people who when you say something,
they try to "top you", even though it's a conversation- not a
competition of "who had the better weekend"
4. Religious nuts
6. When people leave food in my car.
7. People that want me to 're-post' stupid things on
Jesus doesn't give a shit if I forward something to 100 of my
8. People who give me lip about smoking
9. People who comment on how dirty my car is, but then they
leave more things in my car for me to clean up.
10. People who insist you eat/try something that you know you don't
11. People that ask "why?", when I already gave them a straight
answer. This is usually about my food allergies-- "You want some
____?" - "I'm allergic to it"- "Why?"
12. People that ask me extremely personal questions before meeting
13. People who won't admit how cool and awesome David Lee Roth
14. People that ask me "What is Alex short for?" It's short for
Debbie, you douchebag.
15. People who ask me "Why did you move to Los Angeles/West
Hollywood?".... Why shouldn't I have moved here?! I love traffic
and living in a place where my career field is over populated. I
like paying twice as much for groceries as I did back home and I
also hate breathing clean air. I moved here cuz it's amazing...
Now, If I moved to some bumpiss place like Texas or Iowa, then you
should probably ask me "...why..?"
17. Everything about Glendale
22. Having to share a bathroom with someone that uses all your
products and doesn't tell you-- I was once in the shower only to
discover that I was out of both shampoo and body wash. I ended up
using Dawn dish-soap to wash my body and hair. I was never the same
23. People who message me knowing that they do not fit my very
easy-to-understand criteria...(see 'you should message me if'
24. People who understand what I mean when I say something, but
still find the need to correct me.
25. Jollybee- It's in the carson mall (and probably other horrible
places) Seriously. Fuck this place.
*as of 12/12/2011, Iceland is "tolerable"
**Just kidding, Iceland sucks ass.
27. People who don't confirm plans.
28. Dogs that poop.
29. People who don't say "thank you" when I say "bless you". I'm
not a religious man, however, I am a polite one. Say "thank you",
30. Long lines.
31. Soho House in West Hollywood- and anyone who has ever been
32. Steampunk....I fucking can't stand steampunk.
33. I hate when people say the "E" sound after the word Hawaii.
This drives me nuts, I don't care if it's correct.
I keep adding and adding to this list. I enjoy it. I've retitled
this section "Things Alex Just Fucking Hates"
On a positive note, I guess I can name things I like too:
I'm going to avoid the obvious douche bag answers like "water" and
1. Health Insurance
2. My awesome, awesome family
3. My amazing car
4. My dog <3
5. Shoes. Lots and lots of shoes.
6. Camel 99's
TL;DR: I will pick you and everything you love apart, but at
least it'll be funny.