I am ambitious, amusing, and quirky
Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Denver, CO • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–38
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 28
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of university
- Less than $20,000
- Open relationship
- Strictly non-monogamous
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I am ambitious, amusing, and quirky
- I live in a gallery/venue, live/work space in RiNo that caters primarily to the Burner crowd called The Fusion Factory. I am very excited to be part of such a creative community and to share the space with such awesome people. This sabbatical in WA has inspired me to take up new activities as well as restart former ones. I am hoping to organize regular yoga, hooping and belly dance classes at the space to start. My creative tendencies lately have been off the charts and I'd love to find someone(s) to art with. In general I would like to find some activity partners for such things as gardening, yoga, hula/fire hooping, hikes, bike rides, camping, thrift shopping, costuming, SCA and random adventures. I've spent the last several summers working too hard. This year I'm going to play a little and wouldn't mind some company. :)
-I'd love to meet people who are interested in eating and/or growing good food, getting physical activity outside of a gym situation, love body-mod, are socially rebellious in some fashion, are creative in some tangible way and/or have a thrift shop habit equal to my own. I need to surround myself with some peeps who share common interests and are hopefully as open minded as I am.
-I'm *very* Bi-sexual, have been involved in open or poly relationships for most of the last decade or so and am generally very open and accepting of all kinds of sexual and relationship styles and quirks/kinks.
-I'm a 18 year participant in the Society for Creative Anachronism and a Soldier in Dr. Steel's Toy Soldiers. My SCA habit has been all but killed by my complete inability to take days off the last few years, but I'm hoping that will change with the new circumstances. If you're a SCA-dian, please message me! Or a Burner or Toy Soldier!
-If you're still reading and I haven't scared you off yet, you might want to message me. Geeks, Nerds and Weirdos have a special place in my heart. :)
Cooking up tasty noms on the fly with random ingredients.
Thrift-shopping. (Thrift shopping also involves garage sales, flea markets, estate sales, CL, FreeCycle, etc.)
I load a fantastic hookah bowl!
Growing plants. I have a wicked green thumb.
Conversations With God- Neale Walsch
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Douglas Adams
The Omnivores Dilemma- Michael Pollan
The Portrait of Dorian Grey- Oscar Wilde
Post Secret- Frank Warren
The Fountainhead- Ayn Rand
Stranger in a Strange Land- Robert Heinlen
Diary of a Drug Fiend- A. Crowley
The Qutub- Andrew Chumbley
Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series- Laurel K Hamilton
Movies: Top 10 Films
Harold And Maude
Across the Universe
What Dreams May Come
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
TV Shows: Top 10 Series
The Spoils of Babylon
Game of Thrones
Dr. Who (New)
American Horror Story
The Lost Room
Top 10 Anime (so far)
Kyo Karo Mao
Azu Manga Daioh
Heaven's Lost Property
Fate Stay Night
Hetalia: Axis Powers
Music: Top 10 Favorite Albums: (for now)
The Man Comes Around- Johnny Cash
The Age of the Understatement- The Last Shadow Puppets
She Wants Revenge- Self Titled
Royal Blood-Self Titled
Life in Cartoon Motion- Mika
Mezzanine- Massive Attack
Dead Inside- Nicole Blackman with the Golden Palominos
The Least Worst Thriteen- Type O Negative
Entroducing- DJ Shadow
Pretty Hate Machine- Nine Inch Nails
Food: So hard to choose... My favorite 10 things.
Grilled PB & J
Tacos (with cabbage and radishes!)
Everything bagel with cream cheese and veggies
Ramen (real ramen)
Buffalo Chicken Pita
Cards Against Humanity
Ticket to Ride
A cuddle buddy.
A decent thrift store.
A notebook & pen.
I also think continuously about how to best assist Dr. Steel's Toy Soldiers in our quest for world domination through toys. Please visit www.doctorsteel.com or toysoldiersunite.com for more details.
My favorite place in the world to picnic is in a graveyard.
For all the rest, you'll have to wait for the book. ;)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.