Find better matches with our advanced
24 • Tampa, FL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 1:35pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Graduated from university
In my spare time I'm an aspiring house music deejay. I think this makes me very cool. So far I've learned how to hit play on the Alesso essential mix. I'm pretty confident that means I've made it.
I think Google is sort of like the Wizard of Oz, except it does have all the answers. That, and it has enough $ to buy the Emerald City and put it in a room at Google headquarters, probably right next door to the indoor beach. Google's Oz probably isn't hiding behind a blanket using the Fake Caller ID app to trick people either.
2) My tattoos. Permanent tattoos are boring, I like to go with the fake neck tat from time to time so I can mix it up. The butterfly is a go to. Also, I killed a fly in the kitchen the other day and a teardrop tat is definitely in my future.
3) My witty sense of humor. I like to constantly tell people that I'm funny and clever, because there's nothing wittier (read: ironic) than someone explaining how clever they are right before they tell a bad joke.
I love books, mostly the ones with lots of pictures but some of the ones with just words are ok too.
I prefer to listen to suburban college kids turned rappers. There's nothing more genuine or musically inspiring than a kid making it rain in his own YouTube video with Daddy's money.
Seriously what happened to Amanda Bynes?
Occasionally when I lived in NYC I would sneak into Brooklyn wearing a suit and pass out job applications, while drinking Bud Light. Needless to say, the hipsters' minds were blown.
2) You're a zombie. (Didn't know this was a thing until coming on here)
3) You're still bitter they didn't pick you for the cast of Jersey Shore.
4) You're actually a middle aged dude sitting at home in your underwear.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.