2) He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.
3) His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man’s entire body.
4) When it is raining, it is because he is thinking of something sad.
5) His shirts never wrinkle.
6) He is left-handed and right-handed.
7) If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.
8) The police often question him just because they find him interesting.
9) His blood smells like cologne.
10) On every continent in the world, there is a sandwich named after him. His hands feel like rich brown suede.
11) Cuba imports cigars from him. Mosquitos refuse to bite him purely out of respect. In museums, he is allowed to touch the art.
12) His business card simply says “I’ll call you.”
13) He has won the lifetime achievement award, twice.
14) If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the urge to thank him.
15) He bowls overhand.
16) He is fluent in all languages, including three that he only speaks.
17) He tips an astonishing 100%.
18) Once while sailing around the world, he discovered a short cut.
19) Panhandlers give him money.
20) His passport requires no photograph.
22) When he drives a new car off the lot, it increases in value.
Can you guess who I am?
I like to laugh a lot and I'd say I have a rather dry sense of humor. This site cracks me up on occasion...it often reminds me of a mail-order catalog where you can flip through a million profiles until you find the perfect match...too bad real life (and chemistry) aren't quite so easy!
I'm pretty well traveled (25 countries give or take) and would enjoy seeing more with the right person. The last three places I've lived have been DC, Denver, and Boston.
I try to keep myself physically fit and one of these days I'd like to tackle a half or full marathon.
I believe that friendship, humor, respect and love are the basis for a solid relationship...but physical attraction and chemistry don't hurt either!