Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Baltimore, MD
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Okay), Sign Language (Poorly)
● Teaching at a local community college.
● Working an IT job to pay the bills.
● Working grueling and immensely satisfying hours at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire (formerly at the Maryland Renaissance Festival) and the Pennsic War, selling raw varietal honey, beeswax-based cosmetics, and candles.
● Working through an ever-increasing list of potential hobbies. Next on the list is wood turning, or concertina, or Contra dance, or something.
● Suiting up. I love to suit up.
● playing board games and card games,
● typing at high speeds with high accuracy,
● organizing music libraries,
● remaining largely realistic with a touch of optimism,
● using bullet points, and
● getting far too distracted by fascinating things.
● I am smiling, and my beard is SO RED.
● I speak quickly, precisely, and occasionally say single words in accents from places that I have never been during otherwise unaccented conversation.
● Cat's Cradle" by Kurt Vonnegut
● The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft
● "The Silmarillion" by J.R.R. Tolkien
● The Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling
● "The Golden Bough" by James George Fraser
(I cheated. There are too many movies I love, so I picked the first five that were rated five stars on my Netflix queue)
● The Fifth Element
● The Boondock Saints
● Lars and the Real Girl
● Shaun of the Dead
(Same deal as movie section. Thanks, Netflix!)
● American Horror Story
● Being Human (U.K.)
(This will probably have to change on a regular basis or be expanded; there's no way to represent a whole musical library in five dots. Thanks for trying though, Pandora!)
● Blind Guardian
● Ingrid Michaelson
● Loreena McKennitt
● Within Temptation
● Curry, generally with rice or udon
● Fancy gourmet coffee and tea drinks
● Trail mix/GORP
● Soups and stews
● How I can help the most people.
● What to watch next on Netflix.
● Constructing a farm/commune/small town/interfaith sanctuary where I can grow crops (especially grapes and barley), have animals (especially sheep and chickens), and pursue craft hobbies (especially brewing and vinting). For someone whose livelihood depends on technology, I sure am eager to leave most of it behind.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
● You want to recommend a TED talk.
● You are interested in chatting about nonsense and/or waxing philosophical.
● You would like to take tea.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.