Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Baltimore, MD • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 7:28pm
- Straight, Demisexual
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly), Sign Language (Poorly)
● Teaching at a local community college and working an I.T. job to pay the bills.
● Working grueling and immensely satisfying hours at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire (formerly at the Maryland Renaissance Festival) and the Pennsic War, selling raw varietal honey, beeswax-based cosmetics, and candles.
● Working through an ever-increasing list of potential hobbies. Next on the list is wood turning, or concertina, or Contra dance, or something.
● Suiting up. I love to suit up.
● playing board games and card games,
● typing at high speeds with high accuracy,
● organizing music libraries,
● remaining largely realistic with a touch of optimism,
● using bullet points, and
● getting far too distracted by fascinating things.
● I am smiling, and my beard is SO RED.
● I speak quickly, precisely, and occasionally say single words in accents from places that I have never been during otherwise unaccented conversation.
● Cat's Cradle" by Kurt Vonnegut
● The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft
● "The Silmarillion" by J.R.R. Tolkien
● The Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling
● "The Golden Bough" by James George Fraser
(I cheated. There are too many movies I love, so I picked the first five that were rated five stars on my Netflix queue)
● The Fifth Element
● The Boondock Saints
● Lars and the Real Girl
● Shaun of the Dead
(Same deal as movie section. Thanks, Netflix!)
● American Horror Story
● Being Human (U.K.)
I love music. If I am not listening to it, I am humming or whistling or singing. Current genre obsessions include bluegrass (The Wailin' Jennys), folk-ish (Kate Rusby, Deb Talan, Regina Spektor), melancholy singer/songwriter dudes (Matt Nathanson, Joshua Radin), and female-vocalist metal (Halestorm, Amaranthe). I like FEELINGS music.
● Curry, generally with rice or udon
● Fancy gourmet coffee and tea drinks
● Trail mix/GORP
● Soups and stews
● A project.
● My kitchen (or an equivalently cozy, well-stocked kitchen).
● My phone. It's too useful a tool at this point.
● All the things I would do if I had more energy.
● World-building for fictional universes.
● What I would need to do to open a successful brewpub.
● Whether I have all of my Pocket Things.
● You want to recommend a TED talk.
● You are interested in chatting about nonsense and/or waxing philosophical.
● You would like to take tea.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.