Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Baltimore, MD • Man
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 21–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 5:22am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly), Sign Language (Poorly)
● Teaching at a local community college and working an I.T. job to pay the bills.
● Working grueling and immensely satisfying hours at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire (formerly at the Maryland Renaissance Festival) and the Pennsic War, selling raw varietal honey, beeswax-based cosmetics, and candles.
● Working through an ever-increasing list of potential hobbies. Next on the list is wood turning, or concertina, or Contra dance, or something.
● Suiting up. I love to suit up.
● playing board games and card games,
● typing at high speeds with high accuracy,
● organizing music libraries,
● remaining largely realistic with a touch of optimism,
● using bullet points, and
● getting far too distracted by fascinating things.
● I am smiling, and my beard is SO RED.
● I speak quickly, precisely, and occasionally say single words in accents from places that I have never been during otherwise unaccented conversation.
● Cat's Cradle" by Kurt Vonnegut
● The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft
● "The Silmarillion" by J.R.R. Tolkien
● The Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling
● "The Golden Bough" by James George Fraser
(I cheated. There are too many movies I love, so I picked the first five that were rated five stars on my Netflix queue)
● The Fifth Element
● The Boondock Saints
● Lars and the Real Girl
● Shaun of the Dead
(Same deal as movie section. Thanks, Netflix!)
● American Horror Story
● Being Human (U.K.)
I love music. If I am not listening to it, I am humming or whistling or singing. Current genre obsessions include bluegrass (The Wailin' Jennys), folk-ish (Kate Rusby, Deb Talan, Regina Spektor), melancholy singer/songwriter dudes (Matt Nathanson, Joshua Radin), and female-vocalist metal (Halestorm, Amaranthe). I like FEELINGS music.
● Curry, generally with rice or udon
● Fancy gourmet coffee and tea drinks
● Trail mix/GORP
● Soups and stews
● A project.
● My kitchen (or an equivalently cozy, well-stocked kitchen).
● My phone. It's too useful a tool at this point.
● All the things I would do if I had more energy.
● World-building for fictional universes.
● What I would need to do to open a successful brewpub.
● Whether I have all of my Pocket Things.
● You want to recommend a TED talk.
● You are interested in chatting about nonsense and/or waxing philosophical.
● You would like to take tea.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.