Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 3:58am
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Working on Ph.D program
- Relationship Type
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English, German (Poorly)
The temptation to drop out, fly to Malta and tend bar on the beach is stronger some days than others.
And I make a mean cup o' tea.
I listen to music a lot. Some of the things I've been listening to recently are Blood Orange, Steven Malkmus, Titus Andronicus, Rhye, , Tallest Man on Earth, Mount Moriah, Haim and an assortment of classical music. I fully support the lost art of mixed tape making.
I could live my life on an assortment of sushi and burritos. Pretty much any kind of seafood I love and anything wrapped in a tortilla is a wonderful thing. I'm really not a picky person when eating except for tomatoes. I don't really know why, I just can never stand them.
1. Otters have a skin pouch under their front legs where they can store their favorite hunting rock and food
2. In the cocoon, caterpillars release an enzyme that dissolves most of their body before rebuilding themselves into butterflies
3. Only half of a dolphins brain enters a sleep cycle at a time. The other half stays awake to make sure they continue to surface for air and not drown
4. When play fighting boy puppies will often let girl puppies win
5. Mantis shrimp have the most complex eyes and among other things can see ultraviolet light, can analyze polarized light, and have trinocular vision in each eye.
6. The average antelope can jump higher than a house. This is largely due to their powerful leg muscles and the fact that houses can't jump.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Want to help me find new places in Durham and the Triangle in general.
Want to go see a band.
Can teach me how to play pool much better than my current skill level.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.