Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Little Brother by Cory Doctorow,
- Harry Potter Series, because who doesn't love HP?
- The Alchemist & Ishmael
- Getting Things Done, Switch, & Predictably Irrational
- American Gods, I loved this book.
- Dan Brown books.... shh... I know, I know. I read them in high
school and still read the new ones as they come out. (Stop judging
Pixar Movies. Amelie, August Rush, Nick and Norah's Infinite
Playlist, (500) Days of Summer, oh and Miyazaki Films, of course,
how could I leave those out?
Edit: The Intouchables, V for Vendetta, The Princess Bride, Good
Will Hunting, The Social Network, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Willy
Wonka and the Chocolate factory (1971), The Iron Giant, How to
Train Your Dragon, Miracle in Cell No. 7 (7번방의 선물), A Werewolf Boy
(늑대소년), About Time, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Populaire,
...what? I like movies.
Pretty much everything except Heavy Metal
- Italian and Japanese
- Korean food is also amazing, but I still can not stand
- Mexican food, I cook incredibly delicious Mexican food. I've
learned from my Dad, my aunts, my mom, and great aunt.
Web Comics: Questionable Content, XKCD, Sinfest,
Least I Could Do, and a couple of other Witty Comics that I like to
I forgot TV Shows!:
Aside from a few K-Dramas/anime, House of Cards, HIMYM, Suits,
Parts and Recs, The Office, QI, The IT crowd, 8 out of 10 Cats,
Mock the Week, Whose Line Is It Anyway (US), Would I Lie to You?,
Breaking Bad, House, Scrubs
I would love to get into Dr. Who, Sherlock, and Game of Thrones, if
I had the time.