Find better matches with our advanced
34 • London, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Mar 29
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Authors: Martin Amis, Will Self, Charles Bukowski, Robert Bolano, Tom Robbins, David Mitchell, Haruki Murakami
Directors: Todd Solondz, PT Anderson, Wes Anderson, Sofia Coppola, Andrea Arnold, The Coens, Andrei Tarkovsky, Yorgos Lanthimos
Shows? As in, theatre?: Not well-versed enough to say, as I see a lot but mostly on recommendation.
Musicians: Fela Kuti, Björk, The Mars Volta, Radiohead, Dirty Projectors, Tool, Animal collective, Factory Floor, Battles
Genres: Alt. Indie, Experimental, Ambient (i.e. Tim Hecker, Oneohtrix), Underground/Alt Hip-hop (i.e. Def Jux), Rock (i.e. RATM), Chicago House, Funk, Soul
Food: South-east Asian. Hungry now.
2) What little spatial awareness I have. One day I will expose the feminist conspiracy to hide the truth that toe-stubbing is equally painful and traumatic as childbirth. I habitually bump into things; watching me negotiate a house party must be like watching Richard Ashcroft play Knightmare.
3) Art galleries, exhibitions, museums, performance spaces and other venues. I need the quiet (or loud) spaces which exist to slow us down enough to take something in, digest it and form an opinion.
4) My friends. Except Dave. Fuck Dave.
5) Dave. I can't stay mad at Dave.
6) I'm going to say my books even though this probably flouts one of the minor dating profile commandments brought down from Mt. Sinai in 1447AD by Sarah Beeny. I've got a chunk of art, graphic fiction, illustration and ye olde antiquey books from places I've been, and I love them. There. I said it.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.