I'm very positive, energetic and have been described as 'bubbly'. I've been known to bounce around my office to chat with people. There are times when I'm super laid back and just want to do nothing or relax, but more often than not I lean towards the ambitious, highly driven, Type A doer rather than dreamer. You could say I'm a strong-minded woman. I'm great at setting and achieving goals, both big and small, and am able to do so without causing myself too much unnecessary stress.
On the softer side of things - I've been called a sweetheart, and I'm a very sensitive, compassionate and self-aware person. I'm keen on introspective conversations and prefer talking through things. I tend to be a very direct communicator and greatly appreciate candor. Try as I might, there are times when things sound better in my head than when they pass through my lips. I'm pretty good at knowing when I'm in the wrong and admitting it - although it may take me a day to figure that out.
If I'm extremely tired, or extremely hungry, or god forbid both ...run! :) ...or just put some food in my mouth or send me to bed. I get cranky without food and sleep (I'll let you know if it's happening).
Here is what I have learned from past experiences:
- Sharing major common interests is heavenly.
- I don't do well with very domineering personalities.
- I do well with other doers.
- I love affection.
- I'm not your typical uber-laid back, go-with-the-flow Portlander.
- Sometimes that ^^ is a little too high-maintenance for people.
- Awesome times, fun adventures, sarcasm and a sense of humor are great, but I need serious time as well.
- An excess amount of serious time is no fun.
- In the fight for who will be right, and who will be happy ...I root for who will be happy.