I am presently single, a two-time widower, and would not mind having someone in my life to share future experiences with.
Recently I've spent quite a lot of time traveling (by car) during the warmer parts of the year to escape the Louisiana heat and visit friends while exploring parts of the country (the cooler parts) that I had not been to before.
I don't take myself too seriously and like to have fun / kid around. I often plan my activities with spontaneity on the spur-of-the-moment based on how I feel at that time.
- Keeping a good sense of humor and not taking things TOO seriously.
- Recognizing and adapting to different personalities.
- Being completely honest and straightforward.
I don't constrain myself to musical genres. If my "ears like it" then I like it. I do have a general bias towards classic (70's era) Rock and Roll.
I can be an adventurous eater when the opportunity presents but I do shy away from overly spicy foods and am not a fan of desserts.
- Supporting my favorite sports teams: Chicago White Sox, Arizona Cardinals, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Blackhawks and Northwestern Wildcat Football and Basketball (Evanston, Illinois)
- Financial security
- Learning new things
- Maintaining a balance in my daily activities
- Keeping a good sense of humor
Please keep in mind that even though I wander in the summer, at other times of the year I usually stay within a 30-50 mile radius of my home in Shreveport