Find better matches with our advanced
45 • Toronto, Ontario, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 39–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 5:31am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from law school
- Rather not say
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
I watch the Leafs (jebus), Premiership football, movies and Jays games; try to catch live music in Toronto at venues like the Dakota, Horseshoe, DanForth (whose idea was that anyway?), Massey and Lee's; play golf; walk the earth; read and write; do modest sums.
Music is going when movies stop, tending to indie/alternative but I can enjoy just about anything. Rather than spit out a list of bands, here are some lyrics, so your venture thru this profile has led you unwittingly into a game of Name That Tune (as they say at the quiz, no devices!):
- My daddy was a bank robber / But he never hurt nobody
- And if it's true we only pass this way but once / What a perfect waste of time
- Circle the ones that come alive / Save them for the best of Jill Hives
- But it's different now that I'm poor and aging / I'll never see this face again
- My therapist said not to see you no more / You're like a disease without any cure
- You get mistaken for strangers by your own friends
- There's always a siren / Singing you to shipwreck
- But you said any time of the day was fine / You said any time of the night was also fine
Authors? Yes. Yeats, Ian Rankin, Ian McEwan, John le Carre, John Irving, Graham Greene, William Faulkner, Umberto Eco and Raymond Chandler.
2. Peanut butter cups. And I share.
3. Travel, in spite of passport photo.
4. Pleasant things, beyond peanut butter cups, to eat and drink with friends.
5. Nature, beauty, and beauty in nature.
Or you would care to know about the time I once met a man from Madras.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.