• I love travelling, and spent the vast majority of 2012 backpacking. I've been around the world a few of times, but highlights include:
- Timor Leste (East Timor) just after the Indonesian pullout as an aid volunteer.
- Chernobyle, both around the reactor and the abandoned city of Pripyat.
- Living and working in London.
- I love cities: Tokyo, New York, St Petersburg, Helsinki, Paris, Prague Rome... the list goes on.
• I keep Playbills and tickets for every show I've seen on Broadway (and anywhere else) and am currently writing a musical of my own.
• I have a cat, Frazil, that walks on a leash anywhere - from the snow to the beach or around the city - and does tricks
• I'm blind in my right eye.
• I feel very strongly about the "which is bigger, the sun or the moon?" question on this site.
• An inability to sing will never keep me from karaoke.
Routes to my heart are many and varied, including: cultural studies; Doctor Who; foods I've never tried before; people watching, moral arguments and the minutiae of modern interactions, and; interesting people.
I like telling, and collecting, stories, so if nothing esle message me if you're keen to swap some. Terribly cheesey jokes are good too, like:
"Did you hear about the cheese factory that blew up in France? They're still going through de-Brie!"