Disclaimer: If I write to you and I don't write much, it's not that I don't care, that I'm lazy or anything else. I do want to know more and get to know you. I just don't want to spend time writing a well crafted message to someone that isn't interested. So I'll write a hello and hope for the best.
Also, I'm not looking for a quick fling or hookup or anything else. I want a relationship that will lead to great things. Now all that said, here's what I had written before...
And finally, I make a lot of mistakes. I'm not perfect. Sometimes I am strong, sometimes I am not. Sometimes I try to just tell it like it is and be real. Some people take that as being negative. And that's fine. But nobody will ever try harder than I will -- even if I am honest with myself about the situation. Most of the time I try to be funny but most of the time I fail at that attempt. I'm sarcastic, ironic and dry. If those are forms of humor that you don't understand, then maybe I'm not for you. And that's fine. Those are just things that aren't for everyone. Again, I'm not perfect. In fact, I'm the opposite. I'm completely flawed in so many ways. But putting all that aside, I'm loyal, honest, big-hearted, my spelling and grammar is decent, I'm polite, I am close with my family and feel fortunate to have really good friends and I would do anything for those closest to me. Those who know me know that I will be the best friend you will ever want. So if you are looking for someone who is perfect, is solid as a rock, is unbreakable, will make you laugh 100% of the time and will never ever let you down, then I'm definitely not your guy. It's not that I would ever try to let you down, but it's very possible I will anyway. Sorry,... just sayin. I'm only a human being. I'm not from Krypton. But if you are looking for someone who will always try, someone you can ALWAYS count on, then let's talk. Because those are really the only two things I can guarantee.
I don't want to write a lot but I should write something so here it is in a nutshell:
- I work as a computer administrator in Sunnyvale.
- I run. I hike. It's what I look forward to most. I hike at Mission Peak and run at Coyote Hills. I enjoy Coyote Hills the most.
- I quit smoking earlier this year and feel so much better for it.
- I'm trying to eat right and build healthy habits.
- I read books and play games on my iPad mini.
- I like TV and Netflix movies.
- I like to take pictures of stuff with my iPhone.
- I'm not religious at all but probably a little spiritual.
- I lean left politically.
- My sports: SF Giants / SF 49ers / SJ Sharks
- I read the news and keep up with current events.
- I track all my runs on Nike Plus.
Note: For my runs and hikes, I do it for feeling good and for health. I don't do it to compete. So no 5K's or 10K's for me. I just walk out the front door and go do what feels good. I do have my Nike+ and Runkeeper accounts connected to Everymove though. So as I run, I earn points. Those points translate to charitable donations which is nice.