Still single, ladies.
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- May 19
- Hispanic / Latin
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Catholicism and laughing about it
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
Pythagoreantron Seattle, Washington more adventurous
zapati Seattle, Washington more adventurous
kindlemyinterest Seattle, Washington more adventurous
SeattlesWorst Seattle, Washington more adventurous
rshih Seattle, Washington more adventurous
Umamiyomommy Seattle, Washington more adventurous
banglo Seattle, Washington more adventurous
criscojones Seattle, Washington more adventurous
Still single, ladies.
My occupation: Wizard.
I am good at life.
Also, probably my roguishily thinning hair.
Movies: Star Wars, The Brothers Bloom, Pan's Labyrinth, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Withnail and I, Up, Aliens, pretentious French New Wave, and all the Wes Anderson and Coen brothers.
Shows: Breaking Bad (right?!), Game of Thrones (y'know?!), Workaholics, It's Always Sunny, Community, Parks and Rec, Undeclared, Freaks 'n' Geeks. Unabashed fan of The Jersey Shore, and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
Music: Elliott Smith, Gaslight Anthem, Massive Attack, Sonic Youth, Twin Shadow, Grimes, Pixies, Diplo, Purity Ring, Grandaddy, The Apples in Stereo, Jose Gonzalez, Death Cab, The xx, The Zombies, The Animals, Damien Jurado, basically if it's sad music about relationships, I'm all about it. Oh, and LMFAO because I have to party rock every now and again.
This part of the survey is absurd.
2) Whiskey by any large unit of measure.
3) Ron Swanson drunk dancing.
4) A partner in crime
5) Cursing to be hilarious, not vulgar.
6) Awful tattoos. (I had a dream last night that I had a giant 80's cartoonish owl tramp stamp. At first I hated it, but by the end of the dream, it had grown on me. I awoke to disappointment when I realized I didn't have a cartoon owl tramp stamp. Yet.)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners