Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Wiry, fleet-footed city mouse, looking to find a little romantic
chemistry up here inside the ol' dating-industrial complex. Do very
much enjoy getting to know a guy, but alas, am pretty burned out on
extensive e-mail exchange (thanks to the nature of my work). So why
don't we just plan on grabbing a beer sometime, and then see how it
feels to be in each other's company?
Part Magellan and part Sporty Spice, love biking around town in
search of new and exciting vantage points (ever viewed Mt. Rainier
and Company from that little perch over there at the end of 35th
Ave in Madrona? SO DAMN PRETTY!). Do also very much enjoy dancing,
playing soccer and communing with friends.
Moved out here to cosmopolitan Soggy City from the semi-rural
midwest over 15 years ago, but am still a bit of a bashful country
mouse when it comes to discussing sexual proclivities (love
listening to others talk about theirs, but am a jumble of
euphemisms once it is my turn to spill!). That being said, am
actually very pro-pleasure/pro-raunch :-)
Let's see... what else?
• Have been told that I look a bit like Ron Howard. And also a tiny
bit like John Mark Karr (am still processing that one...).
• Do sometimes prefer the company of puppets over the company of
people (nah, not really. Though, can definitely think of a few
different individuals whom I WISH were puppets instead of
• And finally: ability to travel on a sustained basis to
destinations outside of Seattle proper is pretty limited, so
in-city is a huge plus. Am headquartered over here near the
southern edge of the Pike/Pine Corridor (otherwise known as
"Greater Pony Heights", by those of us who have come to enjoy our
proximity to a certain nearby libation station).
Thanks for reading!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Trying my best to inject a little joy and absurdity into the lives
of those I adore.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
• calculating gross ups (for all you number-crunchers out
• pillow talk. And pillow fights. Oh, and also pillow fluffing.
Pretty much anything involving pillows, apparently.
• remembering to roll up my pant cuffs before mounting the ol'
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
• my bike helmet (as it is pretty much the color of widespread
panic, and as it is pretty permanently affixed to my skull)
• my spindly little chicken legs (ain't nothin' quite like the
experience of being mistaken for an over-sized divining rod, lemme
• dogs and cats seem to go right for the beard (which has put me on
the receiving end of more than a few very deep and lovely
chin-lickings... yum yum!)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
• The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison (favorite example of my favorite
flavor of literature... a flavor I like to call "agonizing,
• East/West, directed by Régis Wargnier (equally agonizing, but in
the form of a movie)
• Cauliflower Mash (mmm... so very creamy and versatile! Though, do
almost always feel the need to take a cold shower after I'm done
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
• bike routes
• dance steps
• the well-being of family and friends
• REALLY?!? My spirit animal is REALLY the goddamned SEA
• taking a nap atop Sleeping Beauty Peak (near eastern edge of
Gifford Pinchot National Forest). Truly the best little napping
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Nearly pulled the trigger on the purchase of the Boyfriend-Shaped
Body Pillow™ on more than a few separate occasions...
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.