1. 3 Things I’ve gone without for a month: Internet, non-vegan foods, showers.
2. I’m on a book cover in Belgium.
3. I can tell Tia and Tamara apart.
4. Figuring out if someone is looking at you by yawning and seeing if they instinctively yawn too? I invented that.
5. In college, I had a logic shortcut named after me.
6. I didn’t learn how to properly ride a bike until I was 23.
7. I once ran into Julia Roberts, Joe Lieberman, and Sam Beam from Iron & Wine in the same week (Sam Beam was at his own concert, but still).
8. I had six wisdom teeth. Six!
9. I can fold my tongue horizontally in half (this is not to be confused with the infinitely lesser vertical rolling up) and hold it without my teeth. To date, I have never met anyone else with this Special Talent.
10. I did the whole working-on-a-Kibbutz thing for a few months after high school.