Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 6:06pm
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism but not too serious about it
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
yanone Tampa, Florida kinkier
TPA813FL Tampa, Florida more adventurous
Bronxknight Tampa, Florida more adventurous
Showpin Tampa, Florida more artsy
KOD1AK Tampa, Florida more of a geek
CurtisRay7 Saint Petersburg, Florida more spiritual
Deztrik Tampa, Florida more artsy
19lou82 Tampa, Florida more artsy
Short term, I've been training for a 1/2 marathon.
UPDATE (2-12-12): I finished the 1/2 in 1:45:01. I'm never running again! lol
I ended up signing up for another race. It's the Disney Tower of Terror 10-miler. It couldn't hurt to have another running buddy...
Finished that race. I finished in 1:38:xx due to not training enough. Up next: Tough Mudder!
I recently found out that I can build nearly anything. It doesn't always happen on the first try, but I'm neurotic and persistent enough to end up with something I'm pretty proud of. It usually starts out seeing some show on HGTV and snowballs from there. I'm also a pretty good mechanic, seeing as how I did that for 6 years before deciding to go back to school.
I don't want to brag, but I can probably cook better than you, too.
My memory is freaking awesome.
I've also been told I look young for my age.
The Big Bang Theory, The Office, Two and a Half Men, Duck Dynasty, The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, HGTV.
The A's from iTunes:
A-Ha, Aaliyah, Abba, AC/DC, Ace, Adina Howard, Aerosmith, Al Green, Alan Jackson, Alice Cooper, Alison Krauss, Alkaline Trio, The Allman Brothers, Angels & Airwaves, The Animals, Anthony Hamilton, Aretha Franklin, Ashanti, The Ataris, Audioslave, Dave Matthews Band.
Search for 10000 motherfuckers on YouTube, watch it a let me know what you think. :)
I'm very adventurous with food. However, I will not eat store bought pies. I can make a better one than any bakery.
How the Hell Canadian bacon ended up on Hawaiian pizza.
I'm probably a little too prepared for the zombiepocalypse, and it's been that way since before it was "cool".
I semi-recently quit drinking and it's been difficult to maintain an active social life.
P.S.A. I feel like almost everyone doesn't understand this part. It doesn't say to admit something extremely private. Think of this as a place to write something about yourself that doesn't fall under any of the other categories.
i.e. hobby, fear, ambition, etc.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Don't bother messaging me if:
1. You suffer from wanderlust. You do realize that this whole "travel" thing is the most cliché thing ever, right? I'm interested in who you are, not something as superficial as where you've been. Everyone likes vacations, but I'm not interested in anyone that would rather explore everyone else's life instead of living their own. You can either run around all over the place or have someone. "World travelers" stay single for that reason. Think about it.
For those of you that are wondering, the answer is yes, I have been out of the country several times. My family even has a small place in Europe, but I have no plans to visit.
2. You are making the "duck face" in your pictures.
3. You ride a "fixie".
4. I can't believe I have to add this one.... Please do not message me if you are a transsexual. It's weird and I will never understand you. You should, however, contact a psychologist, since transgenderism is a recognized psychological disorder.
5. You consider getting very drunk a "good time", or you feel like you have to drink to cope with ANYTHING.
6. You do any kind of drug, including marijuana.
7. "YOLO" is part of your life philosophy. You live every day, you only DIE once.
All of the above are deal breakers. Period.
Oh, please don't use texting shorthand in a message.
There has been an issue with people actually understanding the "do no message me if" list. It's not a joke, especially the section about traveling.