McGill (BA) & LSE (MSc) graduate.
Previously lived in Paris, Montreal, London, and Berlin.
Work as an Analyst in an emerging market investment fund.
Yes, Mr. Bush, there is a word for "entrepreneur" in French.
Also, I very much enjoy the below:
- Partying and having supposedly intellectually challenging conversations while doing so
- Adventure travelling and getting to know new cultures, countries, and languages. Travelled to 40 countries thus far, mainly in Europe, Africa, and Latin America.
- Reading and studying. I am passionate about a number of topics - mainly history, politics, and economics as well as classic and contemporary European authors.
- Watching documentaries
- Watching football (i.e., soccer)
- Listening to music (mainly African and European artists, dark electro music - usually DJs from Berlin, and rap and hip-hop)