Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Allentown, PA
- Last Online
- Jul 19
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, and laughing about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Politics / Government
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has cats
1. Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit/The Silmarillion – J.R.R Tolkien 2. The Collected Poems of W.B. Yeats
3. The Dharma Bums – Jack Kerouac 4. Any Chemistry Textbook 5. The Diversity of Life – E.O. Wilson
1. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance 2. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan 3. The Seventh Seal
4. The Life Aquatic 5. Groundhog Day
1. Bob Dylan 2. Brian Eno 3. Neil Young 4. David Bowie 5. Random Indie Band (Built to Spill, Guided by Voices, et. al.)
1. Skyrim 2. Mario 3. Zelda 4. Dark Souls 5. Civilization
No top 5 here. Though – Asian, Irish, and rustic European cuisines are my favorite. Heads up – I completely and totally hate cheese and almost all dairy products.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.