Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm not really good and long explanations about myself, generally
because I find them rather impersonal and I miss the lost art of
conversation. It's more fun and interesting to grab a beer or walk
through an art museum and learn about each other.
That being said here are a few things you may enjoy about me:
- I truly enjoy the arts, whether it be a museum or a live
- I love to travel and explore.
- I love to cook, especially when I have somebody to cook
- I trust people and generally see the good in them.
- When I'm overwhelmed I tend to get quiet.
- I'm perfectly fine on my own, but I'd rather share this journey
Want to know more? Let's talk.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm a designer and Director or Operations for a local interior
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Listening, cooking, and staying motivated
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My sense of humor
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Who has time to think? Haha
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Exhausted from a long work week and looking forward to Saturday
night when I can go out and have some fun
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- If being poz isn't an issue
- if you look at the world a one great adventure meant to be
- if you aren't afraid of what the future hold.
- if you can laugh at yourself because life is already serious
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.