I've been told by my mates I have a pretty devil may care attitude towards life and to be honest with you I still feel like I have the same energy now as I had when I was 20.
Just moved from North London to sunny Tufnell Park and working in a pub management after running a world famous rock and metal venue back in my home town of Leeds (don't worry, my taste in music is a lot more eclectic than just heavy guitars).
Been here a good few years now and love it, so much to do as opposed to just sitting in the pub/bar every night getting rioted. It's a good city and plenty to do. I've also recently taken up cycling, mainly as a means to save money, but I have been taken out by a unicycle on Tower Bridge, not sure whether to be embarrassed or proud of that one?
- I've had a voodoo curse put on me.
- Met a sound bunch of people and spend most days laughing my a*** off.
- Been lost so much it's finally made me man up and buy a smart phone (it is pretty clever to be fair).
- Taken in the sights, museums and attractions.
- Been to the most informal wedding ever, bouncy castle and all (as I have now discovered, bouncy castles are dangerous, ouch).
- Done my first proper West End Musical (it had to be Month Python to break me in gently).
- Hung out on the roof of the Tate Modern with a brew and cake.
- Had a power lunch in the House of Commons drinking my tax subsidised beer back.
- Since getting a bike (that'll be Ben), I've started cycling around London everywhere, although I did get taken out by a man in a top hat riding a unicycle on Tower Bridge. Not sure whether to be proud or ashamed of this? Only circus folk run the risk of getting done by a unicyclist.
In the past I've played in a few bands and have supported or been supported by some pretty big names which in turn also let me see more of the world.
In my spare time I like to make a day of it and try to live every second like it's my last, whether it being going for a long walk somewhere pretty, rock climbing, skating or just having a good knees up with my mega brilliant friends.
I plan on seeing the rest of the world sometime soon like a Cadillac ride through the US east coast all the way to the west and especially seeing Japan one day. That would be awesome!
What am I looking for? A lady who has a passion for life, someone who dances like nobody's looking, affectionate and caring, but not a walk over. Someone with a dry and slightly dark sense of humour who's as happy going exploring and meeting up with friends as she is sat on the sofa chilling out with a takeaway curry. And above all her eyes and smile melt my heart every time. That was possibly the soppiest thing I've ever written.
I'm pretty useless at sending first messages on here for some reason so if you fancy a chat and don't mind I do shift work, get in touch - I'm perfectly chatty after the initial contact.
Also what is it with the sheer amount of people stroking Tigers on this website?