Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
It's long but I tried to make it as entertaining as
- live alone in K-Town/work in Culver City.
- love indie rock, classic rock, and classic hip-hop (can get into
specifics if you want, and I hope you want cause I get a kick out
of talking music)
- I will not send you pictures of my junk...apparently this is an
issue, with men on the Internet. Luckily for you ladies, I'm more
refined so the most you'll get out of me is a nipple slip.
- I'm the most easy-going person on the planet unless I'm driving
in traffic, in which case I'm like the Incredible Hulk trying to
solve a Rubik's Cube
- I'm definitely a huge nerd...games, comic books, the whole
- I hate fruity****ails; I drink scotch and beer, but for some
unknown reason I love smoothies...go figure
- big movie buff...usually make it out to the movies at least 1-2
times a month if I can
- favorite game on my phone is the WebMD app...I like to use the
symptom checker and try and guess the disease/disorder I'm talking
about...morbid, I know, but don't knock it till ya try it!
- grew up in Orange County, but lived back east for college
- if you're someone who has "texting" listed as one of your
interests does that mean you're just fascinated by the idea of
typing words on a phone?
- I'm a stickler for grammar, and it's near excruciating for me to
read someone's bio who looks like they just recovered from a
- I read Vanity Fair, but I also read comic books so I think it
balances itself out
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm working for a company that manages and produces digital
entertainment. Been there for awhile and I love it!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Making people laugh, writing, and fixing problems.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Whoa, this is an intense question for me. I'll try not to go
Movies - Shawshank Redemption, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless
Mind, About A Boy, High Fidelity, Bull Durham, Lord of the Rings
Trilogy, The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Clash of the Titans (the
original from 1980), The Crow, LA Confidential, Swingers, Iron Man,
As Good As It Gets....
Television: Game of Thrones, News Room, Supernatural, Grimm, The
Daily Show/Colbert Report, Arrow, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Parks and
Recreation, The Office, Arrested Development, Sherlock Holmes
(BBC), House of Cards, Veep, Family Guy....
...will finish later
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
See what I did?
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How the world is gonna look 50 years from now, and what the hell I
will have contributed to it
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
I have never had a "typical" Friday night...that sounds boring.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
From the ages of 7-13 I figure skated competitively.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You are NOT overly religious or ultra-conservative
- You have a great sense of humor
- You aren't easily offended
- You like nerdy things (at least some times)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.