Find better matches with our advanced
22 • Bathurst, New Brunswick, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Apr 27, 2013
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
Now, personality wise? I'm a child at heart. You'll still find me on Saturday mornings rocking the blanket fort watching 90's cartoons including Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers and Rugrats
Movies: I'll always adore Disney and Studio Ghibli movies. Just a few faves would be Tangled, Ponyo, Spirited Away and The Lion King. If we wanted to shy away from cartoons.. I do love Transformers and Pirates of the Carribean.. but honestly, I'd watch anything. I love all sorts of movies.
TV Shows: Futurama, Archer, South Park, American Dad.. and all those sorts of shows I love. I still can't get enough of the good ol' 90's shows like Pokemon, TMNT, DBZ, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Home Movies, etc. As you can tell I prefer anything animated first.. other than that, I'd watch Big bang Theory, HIMYM, Chuck and well the list goes one.
Video Games: Deus Ex, Call of Duty: Black ops and MW3, Assassin's Creed (all of them), Uncharted 1-3 (SUCH a good game!), L.A. Noir, Mortal Kombat, Borderlands, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone3, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Snap, League of Legends, Metal Gear Solid 3, Skyrim and the list goes on.
Music: I'm a huge Tenacious D fan. I seen them in concert in Toronto with The Protomen. In other words best day of my life.
(2) All of my gaming consoles, but mostly my PS3 <3
(3) I'm a bit of a technology whore, so I wouldn't be able to live without my Desktop computer.. hell let's put my iPhone in this spot as well.
(4) My teddy-bear, Bun-Bun and blanket forts.
(5) Converse shoes :O
(6) My Studio Ghibli collection, I have all of Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli movies. I adore them all so much! Mah childhood right thur.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.