Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 6
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
916sacramento36 Sacramento, California more desiring of sex
Koalabutter Sacramento, California more adventurous
GreaterThanhBar Sacramento, California more independent
fuckurdaddy22 Sacramento, California more adventurous
deuce_is_wild Sacramento, California more adventurous
theone239 Sacramento, California more adventurous
chris_good_ Sacramento, California more adventurous
Dieseladams Sacramento, California more old-fashioned
Movies - I love to watch anything, although I might not see a lot of mainstream movies when they come out in theaters. I definitely like anything that will make me think and talk to whoever I'm with.
Shows - I like smaller venue music scene. I also like orchestral music and that is definitely better in person.
Music - Anything really, especially if the people I'm with are passionate about it even if I'm not. I personally tend to like more alternative / indie rock.
Food - I love all food. All cultures and styles if it's prepared well. It also gives me a lot of joy when the people I'm with are enjoying it as well.
2) Good friends. I keep close relationships with my friends from high school, college, and the people I have and currently work with. Relationships like that mean a lot to me.
3) A good place to exercise. I relieve a lot of stress and tension by tiring myself out and keeping myself fit has become big for me.
4) Good food and drinks. I eat clean and healthy 90% of the time, but enjoying food and restaurant atmosphere is a major part of my life.
5) Music. A lot of my energy at work and play come from listening to my music (very loudly). I also used to be very into making music years ago, although that hasn't been for a while but I'd love to be able to get back into it.
6) Being apart of innovation and research. I really enjoy what I'm doing, and I hope the work that I do will one day be used to change the world in a positive way.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 18–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating