New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Nashville, TN • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 9:12am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
More random info about me:
- I own a house in 12 South- It’s my favorite part of Nashville
- I’m an avid sports fan. My favorite teams are the Edmonton Oilers, New England Patriots, and whoever is playing the Vols
- I don’t think there are many things in this world prettier than Scarlett Johansson in Lost in Translation
- I’m leery of people who don’t admit to having vices
- Wes Anderson directed some of my favorite movies, but on the whole I think he’s over-rated, much like East Nashville. You can’t tell me all those beards are hygienic. Discuss…
- I appreciate creativity and artistic expression. Unfortunately, I’m a bad guitar player (doesn't stop me from rocking out though), worse singer, and not much good at drawing. I’ll go karaokeing and play Pictionary with you, but prepare to be disappointed. (yes, I know karaoking is not a word. Some men just want to watch the world burn…)
“You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”
“Yes, I am. And don’t call me Shirley.”
“Rule #1: You do not talk about…”
“I drink your milkshake.”
“Zed’s dead, baby. Zed’s dead.”
“As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.”
“Snakes. Why’d it have to be snakes.”
"That rug really tied the room together."
“You make me want to be a better man.”
Favorite authors include: Vonnegut, Jon Krakauer, Michael Lewis, Jon Ronson. Starting to get into Tom Wolfe (just read The Right Stuff). Chuck Klosterman (Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs) is rapidly ascending this list.
TV: Sopranos, West Wing, BSG, Walking Dead (Oh. My. God!), Seinfeld, The Office, 30 Rock, Daily Show, Colbert Report, and, wait for it… Hell’s Kitchen
Music-wise it’s pretty eclectic. A brief sample: Arcade Fire, Radiohead, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Jay-Z, U2 (pre 2000), Eminem, Wolfmother, New Young Pony Club, Built to Spill, The Strokes, The Shins, Band of Skulls, Ok Go, Sinatra.
Food: pizza, a good burger, sushi, Indian
Books (real ones printed on paper)
Watching movies on warm summer nights
"That's what she said"
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.