New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Yakima, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 36–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 25
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Hi. Thanks for checking out my stuff. Everything is going pretty good for me; I'm really starting to love life and I'm looking for someone to share that with. I am not ordinary and I'm looking for someone that's a little strange and original.
I really try my best to think for myself without regards to prevailing popular opinion. I believe in putting EVERY idea in society to the question. The good ones will survive questioning! It is a real treat to have a conversation with someone who isn't afraid to share an idea that doesn't fit within "normal" limits. Even if I disagree I love to hear originality.
2) I really like to ski and snowboard (would really like to meet someone to share that with).
3) COMPUTERS!!! I love computers and tech stuff. Anything to do with computers including gaming.
4) Volunteer work - Give and it will always come back 10 fold.
5) I am fascinated by 3D Design and 3D printing. Starting to teach myself sketchup and I am loving it.
I'm pretty good at teaching mathematics. Here are a couple of instructional Youtube videos that I have made for my students;
Teachers let me know what you think!
- Hayao Miyazaki animated films
- Game of Thrones
- Walking Dead (ZOMBIES OMFG!!!)
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Joe Rogan Podcast
- =3 Ray William Johnson
- Star Trek (I really like TOS)
- Falling Skies
- Arrested Development (just discovered this one)
- League of Legends (This is my favorite right now)
- Civilization V
- Team Fortress 2
- Borderlands 2
- Lots of Indie Games (humblebundles)
- Song of Ice and Fire
- Rational Optimist (reading now)
- tons of articles on lots of different sites. Eclectic.
- Hunter S Thompson (the Gonzo Papers are legendary)
- underground hip/hop mashup, Cool Kids, Tribe, De la, Slum Village, Janes Addiction, Bob Marley, Valentina Lisitsa, Devin the Dude, Mos Def, DJ Chicken George Podcast, Sublime, Rockamovya, Groundation, J-Dilla, Pink Floyd, The Roots, Stephen Marley, The Foreign Exchange, DJ Solo, Tiesto, Mind In A Box, J-Live, just getting into Avant Garde Jazz!
As I update this I'm listening to; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb7ObvJeV-A
- I love mexican food
+Computer w/ graphics card. LAN PARTY!!! I love a LAN PARTY. If you've been to one you should message me even if we are 99.9% enemies!
+My dogs; Walter and Bruce... such good dogs
+White Pass Ski Resort
+Outdoors; Love to backpack, camp, bicycle, and of course row around the pontoon boat.
+Just took up Mountain Biking... fun in the desert!
The world is awesome. The world sucks. I really believe both statements are true. Its only a matter of which we choose to focus on. Which do you focus on? :)
You don't have to be strange or weird, but that really does help! I like original people. I like to be shocked in a conversation because I've even never even heard of the crazy, cool stuff that you're into.
From my limited online dating experience, I have found myself to be a terrible judge of character based on text / e-mail conversations. So, I am certainly looking to meet people that would be willing to meet in person. You know, public and easy like a coffee shop or something like that. I really need to chat in person to get to know a person. Every time I've ever met a person for coffee like that, its always been pleasant, even if I wasn't romantically interested, it was fun to converse and meet someone new.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.