1. I love alliteration in small doses (see "Five Fun Facts About Me")
2. In 2014, I married two of my friends as their officiant without being ordained or even religious.
3. I once holed up in a skeezy motel in the 'hoods of Los Angeles the night before my flight home, stared a gang member right in the face....and lived to tell the Hollywood agent I met the next day about it over drinks.
4. I know the difference between "there", "their", and "they're". (I know: crazy, right?!)
5. I have flown airplanes, written books, and starred in precisely one commercial for 3 seconds (blink and you'll miss me!)
I'm an author and a ghostwriter, currently building my own badass crew of writers, editors, marketers, and designers.
I'm reading "Die Wise" by Stephen Jenkinson, a former palliative care counselor who may be the most gifted wordsmith the English language has ever seen.
And as I'm writing this, I'm figuring out ways to keep my dog entertained in a way that doesn't involve having my other slipper chewed to pieces.
Gift-wrapping (no, seriously)
Oil and tire changes
Feel-gooding (yes, I just made that up).
"The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho
"Steve Jobs" by Walter Isaacson
"Tribes" and "Linchpin" by Seth Godin
"The Dark Tower" series by Stephen King
"The Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield
"Scott Pilgrim vs the World"
"Brooklyn Nine Nine"
"Game of Thrones"
"The West Wing"
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
"The Walking Dead"
"Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'/The Layover"
A crap-ton of indie and indie-esque, truth be told, but pretty eclectic, too. Off the top of my head: Serena Ryder, Grouplove, Passion Pit, Fitz and the Tantrums, The Arcade Fire, Metric, Tegan and Sara, Eminem, Hedley, Digitalism, Broken Bells.
FOOD SAMPLER (that's right, I said it!)
I'm open to just about anything that doesn't involve bugs, reptiles, or parts of the animal that are on the home stretch of the digestive process.
My comfy bed
(Although if you naturally talk like a Joss Whedon character, that wouldn't hurt your chances, either).