Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I have a strong desire to understand the "why" (maybe too often)
because the motivations behind things are more important in getting
to know someone than the actual decision to do something (although
there is quite a bit to be said about a commitment to
Spontaneity is something I need in my life, and I am quite prone to
trips when the mood strikes me (even if it's 2am and it's just a
small drive listening to the radio).
I'm a mix between a nerd and a jock. I love sports, the outdoors,
and staying in shape but at the same time I have a deep interest in
fantasy, sci-fi, and history.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Personal trainer, theatrical sword fighter, amateur stunt work, and
other random things.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Listening. I tend to be the shoulder when my friends need.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That I bare a striking resemblence to your uncle's third cousin's
ex-wife's college roommate's main character in a story they wrote
for class after a night of white castle.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Anything History will end up at -least- getting a look from me,
historical fiction included (Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter should
never have hit the big screen).
- Fantasy or things that allow me a travel from the here and now
(The Hunger Games, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings).
- "Guy Flicks" (RED, Gladiator, 300, etc.)
- "B" movies (when the mood strikes)
- Superhero movies.
- The "Indiana Jones" series.
- Sci-Fi (Stargate, Star Trek, Star Wars)
- 80's Movies (Beetlejuice, Top Gun)
- Stargate SG-1, Atlantis (sorta), and Universe (sorry, I really
- Star Trek (DS9 rivals TNG for favorite series for me. Sisko
punches Q in the face).
- Doctor Who, Merlin, BSG (reboot series), Supernatural,
My tastes vary quite a bit here, but here's a small sample!
- Traditional Celtic
- Rock (AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Poison, Def Leppard, etc)
- 80's. It's great for dancing, if you want to.
- Irish Punk (Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys)
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
4. Star Trek/Sci-Fi/Fantasy.
6. Someone to share the high-points of my life with.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Life, nature, relativity, the question "why", and generally nerdy
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Doing a wide range of things. I could be playing WoW with friends,
out seeing a movie, reading, driving aimlessly, or whatever the
hell seems fun at that moment.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm pretty cheesy and corny at heart, which explains my actual like
of romcoms (certain ones, at least). It's a sickness for which I
fear no cure exists :-/
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're a person who has a sense of humor, enjoyment for life, an
appreciation of bad things (80's music, B movies, my singing at
karaoke), video games, nerdy things, and a sincere desire to enjoy
You might want to make a best friend in nerdland, or learn more
about stunt work and stunt fighting/swordfighting.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.