New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
47 • Arlington, VA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–43
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Mar 1, 2014
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly other
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Politics / Government
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English, German (Poorly)
- between 32-44
- reasonably physically fit (can you actually run a mile or two without stopping)
- reasonably cute and not really overweight (we're talking 5-15 lbs, not 35+ lbs)
and willing to:
- jump out of a perfectly good airplane at least once
- try running around the woods playing paintball
- go camping in the great outdoors
- tryout a Crossfit class (sorry, the various aerobics and Zumba classes don't count, they are mere warmups)
- see a few Baltimore Orioles games
- go cruising on the Suzuki Bandit
- see the sites around Northern VA, DC and MD
- hit the shooting range even just to learn to shoot
- assist in my plans for global domination
Then drop me a line
But, if you honestly can't say that you meet those criteria, I wish you the best of luck, but we are probably not a match. Sorry to be blunt, but I need to be candid right up front.
According to my friends I’m a true Southern gentleman. Is there still a demand for such a creature today??? But still able to crack a sarcastic joke and laugh at life, along with being pretty down to earth, intelligent and, yes, a nice guy, who has no intention of finishing last. I spent a year cruising around a desert in Iraq dodging bullets and bombs, so nothing much rattles me at this point. Well..... except for when Peyton was traded by the Colts and the lousy nature of Orioles pitching a few seasons ago.
I’m most drawn to similarly down-to-earth lady, with a fun and easy going personality, not really into the whole status scene of the DC area, athletic and in decent shape (Think Donna on "That '70s Show"). She’ll have good communication skills (we’ll be able to just shoot the bull or discuss world shaking events) and a real sense of independence. I’m looking for a best friend AND a lover, someone who will both support me and challenge me! Serious when necessary (less often) and light-hearted whenever possible (most of the time). Mostly, she’ll be someone who wants to grab hold of life, really live it and enjoy it to the hilt.
Up for the challenge?
Pretty much any of the James Bond series, and especially the new ones with Daniel Craig. Indiana Jones, etc etc. Yeah the usual "guy movies".
But I will admit that "Ghost" was a good love story.
A good beer
Some good friends
A sense of adventure
Okay, bad joke. Forgive me
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.