Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- I don't live with my parents, I have my own place, in fact my
entire family lives on the East Coast.
- I do not have kids and honestly don't know if I want them
- I have multiple vehicles and prefer to be on a motorcycle over in
- I have a college education from a very well known
- I work for a Fortune 500 company
- My income is almost double the US median annual income for 2013
and a good bit above the mean
- I try and do what I believe to be right.
- I like to exercise but find I don't always have the time
- I prefer to think of a first date as meeting a new friend so
there's no commitment
- I like to travel and have been all over the world.
- I'm probably the most Asian guy you'll meet who's actually white
(it comes from living in Asia)
- I can speak, write, and read Chinese (Mandarin)
- I'm a workaholic
- I have big dreams I want to achieve
- I prefer reading a good book over watching a movie, but I can
watch a movie while running on a treadmill
- I'm former military
- I believe you must work for things in life and that nothing
should be handed to you
- I'm a realist
- I like having someone to depend on, but I've been taught to be
- I've been blown up and shot at several times
- I've had friends killed in combat
- I like to better myself
- I enjoy a good intelligent conversation
- I enjoy playing video games, but can't find the time to do
- I like trying new restaurants out
- Real Asian food is my favorite and I'll choose that over other
- I prefer to drive and own a sports car or a super car
- I believe guns don't kill people, people kill people and the best
defense against crazy people is a good guy with a gun.
- I save my vacation time for long trips overseas
- I like technology
- I'm terrible at spelling and grammar (my sister took those
- I have 3 younger sisters
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Long descriptions ruin getting to know each other, so I'll keep
this short. Besides it normally just comes down to the way you look
with internet dating.
I moved to Washington in February of 2012 for work. I originally am
from the East Coast, but have lived around the world. I actually
lived in Taiwan before moving to Seattle for example. I was there
studying Chinese and have sadly started to loose what I've learned
since being back in the USA. Other than that I pretty much work all
When I do have free time I try and go for a run, try out a new
cooking recipe, go for a hike, take a motorcycle ride, play some
video games, read a good book, or something else that I find
interesting. I save my vacation time for traveling overseas and
normally it's to Asia. I go back once a year at least to see
friends or just explore.
I also just took up scuba diving so I've been doing that quite a
bit and am already advanced open water certified under PADI.
Anyway, if you like what you're reading send me an email.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
How about you tell me what I'm good at after you get to know me.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Too many to list. Ask instead.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Food and water. That's all you need to live. Of course you might go
crazy after awhile.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
The things people miss and fail to notice.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Working....I'm a workaholic and hence why I'm on here.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
You can find that out when you get to know me.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You actually want to meet and get to know me.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.