Fun facts about me:
* I used to be really shy, but thanks in part to the toxoplasmosis that I caught from my cat, I've gradually become more gregarious and intrepid.
* I'm honest. I find the truth is a good moral compass in confusing times. Also, a quote: "The truth and a lie can both hurt, but at least the truth heals you afterwards."
* I'm lucky enough to live in a city I love, to work a job I love doing, and still have time for great friends, projects, and varied adventures.
* One of the more memorable dates I ever went on was to an underground party that turned out to be 30' down a concrete shaft into an abandoned military base.
* My favorite tool for navigating the streets of San Francisco is an electric skateboard.
* I recently filled up my passport and ordered a fresh one.