Find better matches with our advanced
24 • M • Soquel, CA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Aug 8
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t want kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
Also occasionally indulging in a little higher learning, you know, in between shifts.
Because I have super vision? I dont know where I was going with that one...
I like so many things!
Movies like A Fish Called Wanda, Rear Window, Princess Mononoke
Shows like Game of Thrones, The Wire, Seinfeld, Adventure Time
Books like City of Thieves, Riddley Walker, What I'd Say to the Martians
Games like Dark Souls, Super Mario World, Starcraft, Super Meat Boy
Music like Bonobo, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Martin Solveig, Boy, Com Truise, Anamanaguchi
Food like rice bowls, fancy burritos, sauerkraut, pastrami
Ok so the world is about to end. Me and a handful of the worlds population have been selected (at random of course) to escape the doomed cradle of humanity into the twinkling promise of a life in space. Obviously I cant pack up my whole house, so what do I bring? (How hard was that Okcupid staff?)
1. Way of Zen by Alan Watts
2. My best and classiest outfit
3. A small dog to remind me that love can exist in the unlikeliest of places (like the hull of a space-ark during the apocalypse)
4. Probably some nugs, to be honest
5. Barry Bonds signed baseball to remind of my (soon to be) deceased parents back on earth
6. I dont know, like a gun maybe? In case of space pirates? Or aliens?
This is of course assuming the entirety of earth's media output has been uploaded to the ships computers for perusal by the occupants. Wouldn't wanna blast into space, narrowly avoiding the deadly blast that signals the planets demise without a copy of Jaws on board, or every Led Zeppelin album to play over the loudspeaker during our daring departure.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.