Find better matches with our advanced
24 • M • New York, NY
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 2:37am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from med school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), Other (Poorly)
-Regurgitating all kinds of random facts about everyday life. Or I guess a more accurate way to put it would be "Regurgitating all kinds of random facts about things that never happen in everyday life".
-Sports. Playing, watching, and fantasy-ing.
-Riddles and Puzzles.
-Being terrible with directions.
-Tetris. I can say, without any modesty necessary, that I am a Tetris god.
-Forgetting words, and using complicated hand motions to act them out. Then replacing said words from my vocabulary with the complicated hand motions. I am close to inventing a newer, shittier, but more exciting version of sign language.
-Beer pong. I am shockingly and magnificently good at beer pong. It's a skill that has pretty much no value at this point, but i swear it was awesome in college.
If I am around dogs, then they tend to notice how much I love dogs.
As far as food goes, I'm a big fan of Indian and Thai food, and you can't go wrong with a solid burger and fries. That said, I am open to eating pretty much anything. I used to love shrimp and crab, but I recently became very allergic to shrimp and shellfish, so...yeah, that sucks for me I guess. I also tend to favor Belgian wheat beers (Hoegaarden is unbeatable, IMO, and Blue Moon is good too).
1) Sports/The gym
2) Honey Bunches of Oats cereal (with Almonds, preferably)
3) A good pen. Cheap enough to lose, but fancy enough to be awesome.
4) Podcasts (Giant Bombcast and CAGcast anyone?)
6) Theoretically a dog or cat, though somehow I am currently doing without. My friends' pets can't get enough of me though. Or maybe they hate me, I don't know. I love them though.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.