Find better matches with our advanced
25 • New York, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- May 4
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from med school
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), Other (Poorly)
-Regurgitating all kinds of random facts about everyday life. Or I guess a more accurate way to put it would be "Regurgitating all kinds of random facts about things that never happen in everyday life".
-Sports. Playing, watching, and fantasy-ing.
-Riddles and Puzzles.
-Being terrible with directions.
-Tetris. I can say, without any modesty necessary, that I am a Tetris god.
-Forgetting words, and using complicated hand motions to act them out. Then replacing said words from my vocabulary with the complicated hand motions. I am close to inventing a newer, shittier, but more exciting version of sign language.
-Beer pong. I am shockingly and magnificently good at beer pong. It's a skill that has pretty much no value at this point, but i swear it was awesome in college.
If I am around dogs, then they tend to notice how much I love dogs.
As far as food goes, I'm a big fan of Indian and Thai food, and you can't go wrong with a solid burger and fries. That said, I am open to eating pretty much anything. I used to love shrimp and crab, but I recently became very allergic to shrimp and shellfish, so...yeah, that sucks for me I guess. I also tend to favor Belgian wheat beers (Hoegaarden is unbeatable, IMO, and Blue Moon is good too).
1) Sports/The gym
2) Honey Bunches of Oats cereal (with Almonds, preferably)
3) A good pen. Cheap enough to lose, but fancy enough to be awesome.
4) Podcasts (Giant Bombcast and CAGcast anyone?)
6) Theoretically a dog or cat, though somehow I am currently doing without. My friends' pets can't get enough of me though. Or maybe they hate me, I don't know. I love them though.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.