My name is Tony, and here is me in a nut shell lol. I'm a nerd, a big ass goof, I love laughing, making others laugh, taking life easy but have goals.
(1) my son, my little gangster.
(2) higher education, college student at the Santa Rosa Junior College. Majoring in Environmental Sciences with an emphasis on watershed management.
(3) a better life for my son
(1) Jogging eight miles a day.
(2) Outdoors, slowing down to hear the sound of the woods.
(3) Camping,real camping all covered in a thin layer of sut and dirt.
(4) Hiking,an all day track into the woods.
(5) Fishing, calm listening to the birds singing there songs, from time to time catching a glimpse of a jumping fish just out of my vision but hearing the clear clips splash as he returns to his ecosystem.
(6) Art; croshauing making, bennies, scarfs, blankets.
(1) calm, cool and collective.
(2) soft spoken, I have a speech impediment, called tough tied.
(3) selfless, I always put my partners needs in front of my own. Not because I have too but it's the little things that let her know I still adore and love here with all that is my body, mind, heart, and soul.
(4) comparionate, always take my partners emotions into a count.
(5) goofy, I love making up songs that are just silly out loud. I love to laugh and make other laugh.
(6) just a big gentle giant. I'm tall 6'0.
The reason I am on here is to end my search for my other and better half. I'm searching for that woman who can hold a conversation, who is loyal, honest, and most of all yourself. I am tired of games that others have to play and not looking for a booty call or fwb, no games, no drama or to make waves. I love a woman who can be silly and goofy at times but knows when to act serious. A wise man of Science
Okum once said, It is a principle stating that among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected. This will later be called okums razor theory. So as this man suggested don't make to many assumptions about a man before giving him a chance.