I live an exciting, adventurous, silly, social, and healthy life. I'm pretty happy with it. I'm looking for someone like-minded/like-demeanored to do random acts of kindness, absurd acts of silliness, outdoor activities, intellectual discussions, and of course, cuddling, with.
Type of relationship I'm looking for
Despite the implications of my username, I looking for a relationship , not just platonic friends. Ideally, I'm looking for something long-term and exclusive. ...hmmm, I'll just leave it there for now (updated regularly). Aside from dating, I'm also accepting applications for cuddle buddies, hiking buddies, salsa dance partners, business partners, and ...masseuses? :p (A note on the cuddle buddy thing: It's cuddling, and it's platonic. Yes, it works, and yes, it's awesome. Not interested in casual encounters)
Back to the dating thing, when I rate you highly it means I am interested in chatting with you. I often don't send messages, not because I'm lazy, but because I'm trying to utilize both of our time efficiently. No point in one of us writing a message when the other person isn't interested in the first place. So, if you get an email saying I've rated you, and you want me to write you a message, rate me back and I'll send you one. (But bear with me, it might take a while. Sorry, I'll just apologize for that upfront. If you want to take the initiative there, please do. I won't complain :p And while I realize beggars can't be choosers, please read the "you should message me if" section. It's easy, I promise. Your message is half written for you!)
Personality traits (Me):
• Vibrant & exuberant, friendly, outgoing, extroverted, and welcoming but not loud. I dislike loud people.
• Optimistic and Cheerful I am pretty much the embodiment of the word "happy"
• Competitive- I like challenges. Physical challenges, board game challenges, baking challenges. Any challenge! The weirder the better. (Mostly I compete with myself though, so no worries)
• Lightly nerdy I'm on the not-so-nerdy end of the spectrum. Although that's relative to my friends and not to yours... so you might think I'm way nerdy. :p
• Silly Have you seen my pictures?
Oh, and if you're into the acronym things... I don't have an answer for you. Every time I take the test, I get a completely different answer. I think this means that the way I react depends entirely on the context. The only thing that's consistent is the J. So apparently I'm judgmental. Sorry. :p Oh, also I'm pretty sure I'm an extrovert. Yay extroverts! I feel like the vast majority of people are introverts.