I live an exciting, adventurous, silly, social, and healthy life. I'm pretty happy with it. I'm looking for someone like-minded/like-demeanored to do random acts of kindness, absurd acts of silliness, outdoor activities, intellectual discussions, and of course, cuddling, with.
Type of relationship I'm looking for
Despite the implications of my username, I'm more interested in finding a romantic relationship here than platonic friends. Ideally, I'm looking for an emotionally invested, long-term relationship. If you're not open to this at the moment, you should probably move on. I definitely understand the not wanting anything serious/feeling disgusted by the "boyfriend"/"girlfriend" terms, but I'm not there anymore. :) Also, sometimes this is confusing, but... I'm open to the idea of either monogamy or polyamory depending on the person/people. Please ask me about it for clarification. :)
I should also probably warn you. I'm going to be ridiculously busy for the next few months. I'm working on grad school + trying to start a business.... (in other words, yes, I am actually crazy). But, I love meeting new people, so I still make time for it. In any case, if we've mutually matched and I haven't sent you a message.... sorry, that's why. I will now shamelessly promote my business! It's an OFFLINE dating business! If you're interested in being a beta tester, please let me know! You can check out (and like!) my facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/accelerdate
Personality traits (Me):
• Vibrant & exuberant, friendly, outgoing, extroverted, and welcoming but not loud. I dislike loud people.
• Optimistic and Cheerful I am pretty much the embodiment of the word "happy"
• Competitive- I like challenges. Physical challenges, board game challenges, baking challenges. Any challenge! The weirder the better. (Mostly I compete with myself though, so no worries)
• Lightly nerdy I'm on the not-so-nerdy end of the spectrum. Although that's relative to my friends and not to yours... so you might think I'm way nerdy. :p
• Silly Have you seen my pictures?