A little bit about myself:
- My name isn't actually Chris. It is actually Bill Loney.
- Born and bred in NJ.
- Irish descent.
- I have a great sense of humor.
- I belong to a cult. You probably heard of it before it is called Crossfit.
- I like to travel when I can afford it. I've been to Ireland, Scotland, and Mexico.
- I enjoy watching sports. Big Yankees and Devils fan.
- Love going out and having fun.
- Love stand up comedy and seen many performers.
I've been told not to brag on here but here is a list of some of my accomplishment:
- I've found Waldo in every picture in Where's Waldo.
- I was a hall monitor in 6th grade
- I forgot about dre on numerous occastions.
- I settled Catan
- I crossed the alps with elephants.
- I got Jumanji.
- Coached the 1988 Jamaician bobsleigh team.
- Recorded and produced my own solo album.
- I can lick my elbow.
- In the Guinness World Record holder for most consecutive jumps on a po-go stick.
- Time Person of the Year in 2006.
- Successfully cloned dinosaurs by extracting their DNA from mosquitoes that had been preserved in amber.
- Only attendee at Neil Degrasse Tyson's 2011 time travels party.
- Model for Michelangelo's David.
- Special council to Obama.
I lied before. My name is actually Chris. Fooled you, didn't I?